Last modified: August 20, 2021
Innoceleris, LLC (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through ourcompliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you orthat you may provide when you visit the website [www.Innoceleris.us…?] (our”Website“) and our practices for collecting, using,maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No oneunder age 16 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. Wedo not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. Ifyou are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website,including but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, emailaddress, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we havecollected or received personal information from a child under 16 withoutverification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If youbelieve we might have any information from or about a child under 16,
please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of ourWebsite, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier
by which you may be contacted online or offline] (” personal information“); and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies or web beacons.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automaticdata collection technologies to collect certain information about yourequipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and doesnot include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate itwith personal information we collect in other ways or receive from thirdparties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better andmore personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us,including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and informationthat does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Innoceleris’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Innoceleris about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce any agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Innoceleris, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal informationyou provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with thefollowing control over your information:
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information toserve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provideyou with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used inthis way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of theNetwork Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’swebsite.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to requestaccess to, correct or delete any personal information that you haveprovided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information ifwe believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or causethe information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal informationfrom accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, anddisclosure. All information you provide to us is stored behind firewalls.Additionally, any passwords will be required to be changed periodically.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where wehave given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certainparts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this passwordconfidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is notcompletely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personalinformation, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal informationtransmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is atyour own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacysettings or security measures contained on the Website.
[3105 Cottontail Ln, Ames (Iowa), 50014]
To register a complaint or concern, please contact us at:
[3105 Cottontail Ln, Ames (Iowa), 50014]